How It Works From There
Zycron offers a referral bonus of up to $1,500 to all personnel (excluding executives, sales and/or recruiting team members and their family members) who refer candidates for employment.
After the candidate is hired and completes his or her introductory period of 90 days, $1,000 of the referral fee will be paid to the referring person; the remaining $500 will be paid after the candidate/employee completes 180 days of employment. Referral applications must be submitted to Zycron’s human resources department on or before the referred candidate/employee’s start date. If the referring person is not a Zycron team member, a W9 must accompany the application.
A referral application (and W9, if applicable) must be submitted to Zycron’s human resources department for processing on or before the referred candidate/employee’s start date.
- All referral bonuses apply to billing positions only.
- Referred candidates/employees must be Zycron direct hires.
- Referred candidate must be placed within one (1) year of submittal to Zycron.
- If referred candidate is already in the Zycron database, this placement is not eligible for a referral bonus unless there has been no Zycron contact with candidate within twelve (12) months.
- If the referral is for a permanent placement, the referral fee is not paid until all Zycron/client obligations have been fulfilled.
- All client gifting policies will apply.